Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011..Its here if I like it or not


Well I did not have the best start to my 2011 year. I did a good job of cleansing my body after a night with Drew's family and cousins. I ended up spending most of January 1st either on the bathroom floor or on the couch. I did get a good ab workout and am sore today. I do not suggest that workout for anyone.

Now I work on fighting off a cold my lovely husband decided to pass on to me. Today I plan on taking down all the Christmas decorations, cleaning up the apartment, and possibly taking Sassy on a walk in the park.

We are watching my dads dog of about a week so it will give me a better excuse to get out to the park and get some good walks in. Drew and I did take a good walk all around our apartment complex last night with Sassy, so I will have to count that as my short cardio for January 1st.


Today I sit on the couch at 11:30am with a box of Kleenex and some tea. I am hoping with writing this it will get my motivated to get my day started and find the Christmas tree box. I will let you know what actually gets accomplished today, later.

Dream Big, Stay Healthy.

Laura Steely

No comments:

Post a Comment