Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The first workout is always the hardest

Day 2 and I think I am getting more motivated to stick with it all. Yesterday I took sassy (Dads Dog) to the park and she decided she wanted to run. So she got me started on the right foot and we ran on and off, plus played some fetch.

Today I did a workout video for 40 minutes. I am a sucker for workout videos and I love them. Though I must do them in private. I feel to weird if people are watching. So today I made sure Drew (my husband) was still asleep and got to work.

Another thing I struggle through is actually doing the entire video. The nice part about being at home is if you get tired you can turn off the tape whenever you want. Today I wanted to stop about 30 minutes in but I am determined to stick to this and show you guys how we can all take steps to help ourselves.
I DID IT!!! I finished all 40 minutes plus stretching and jumped into a nice cold shower after it all.


Tomorrow maybe I will do a hula hoop workout I have. Ill post pictures.

Dream big, work hard.

Laura Steely

No comments:

Post a Comment