Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Measuring in

I always make my clients take pictures and measurements once a month so it is only fare that I do the same to track my progress. These tricks and tools will help keep you on your game. I know if I keep taking pictures and nothing is changing then I am not doing something right.

Weight: 147 lbs
Hips: 36in *Measure at the widest part of your hips
Waist: 30in
Right Thigh: 24.5 in *Measure at the widest part
Left Thigh: 24.5 in *Measure at the widest part
Right Bicep ( Flexed): 11 1/2 in
Left Bicep (Flexed): 12in
Right Calf: 14.5 in *Measure at the widest part
Left Calf: 14.5 in *Measure at the widest part
Chest: 36in
Body Fat %: 21.2 %
- This was calculated with a tape measure and calculations off the Internet. For more accurate % follow skin fold test with calipers. If you don't own your own calipers, measuring tape will do.
*Healthcentral.com
search: Body Fat Percent
Find: Home Body Fat Test
Here are my starting pictures. I might be a personal trainer but now that I don't work full time in a gym and have to actually motivate myself you will be able to see my problem areas. Here I am to fix them!!!
-Be sure to take pictures at least once a month and wear the same clothing.



Don't laugh, you should be taking pictures of yourself as well. GET TO IT!!!!

Taking pictures of a body you are working to make better can be hard to feel good about. Always add a picture that you are proud of, this picture I took the same day, just with clothes on.

Dream Big, Strive to be healthy,

Laura Steely



No comments:

Post a Comment