Friday, January 7, 2011

Cleaning out and Shaping up

I am still going strong with my workouts. Yesterday I did an upper body workout since my legs/butt/and abs we still so sore for the day before. Now today my legs still hurt and my arms hurt so I got to add in my fun Hula hoop workout. It is a silly workout that is more fun then productive but I still want to put it to the test.


Today I also did my weekly grocery shopping and decided it was time to clean out the fridge of all old Christmas dinner/dessert left overs. Now it is just drew and I so we don't need to much food, so it is nice to see a clean fridge.

This blog has truly helped keep me on my game. I know if I half-ass something or not do a workout at all I know I have to tell about what i did for the day. It has felt good to find about 30 minutes to an hour each day for a good workout.
Dream Big, Work Hard
Laura Steely

No comments:

Post a Comment