Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Keep on Trucking.....

The workouts are going well. I have been having fun picking a new and different activity each day and have not had to many problems fighting through the soreness. With Sassy around I got some good walk/runs in over the weekend.

Today my plan was to do a kick boxing workout through netflix though my Internet decide to have a slow connection today so that was not possible. i was a little upset at first and then it clicked in that I am a personal trainer and I do not need a dvd or workout plan to make up my own workout.

I ended up doing about 30 minutes of total body strength training and then I walked in place, side to side, and back and forth for 30 minutes as I watched The Biggest Loser.

Drew and I still had Sassy today, she got picked up tonight by my dad. So during my workout this morning she was trying to figure out what I was trying to do. Then she gave up and hid under a blanket. As you can see I was working on my squats and lunges.
A little working each day will make a difference,
Laura Steely

No comments:

Post a Comment