Friday, January 28, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!!!! (no,I am not pregnant)


I am so proud of myself today!!!! I have been keeping up with my running and I feel GREAT!!!!

Ok, well with more exciting news, I accepted a job today as a Personal Trainer Counselor with LA Fitness. This is the position i was hoping to work towards in the next 2 month, but got the offer today without having to train for a few months first!

Everyone knows how long I have been in fitness and been a personal trainer. I am so excited to get back into a gym and open up the potential for Drew and I to grow as a family possibly sooner than when I am 30.

I start training for this position on Tuesday and will start full time in a few weeks. Though this does mean I will say goodbye to The Little Gym..... :(

YAY, How Exciting!!!! I have been praying and waiting for this day for a very long time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment