Thursday, January 20, 2011

Im here.......

I have been keeping the workouts up, just not hopping on the computer to blog about them. Drew has been busy with his business and getting taxes ready since we file quarterly for his company, so I have been without the computer most days.



As I type this entry my arms and shoulders are sore from "playing" at work testing out our gymnastic rings. I need to try to get in some cardio tomorrow, though it is supposed to freeze tonight so I don't know if cardio will be done outside tomorrow.



Here is what I did one day.....



Yes, I do enjoy my shake weight! I love to test out the "As seen on TV" and determine if it is actually worth buying.



I'm getting a little nervous to remeasure and weigh again in two week. I don't really think I have been putting my all into it, and I don't think anythings has really changed.

But it must still be done, time to kick it into high gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment