Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year-New Goals

Well I don't think I have even logged on to this site in the past four months, but I am ready to jump back on the band wagon for the new year. These past 6 months have taken me back to full time at The Little Gym as I still focus on a few clients. I am looking forward to 2011 and the new adventures that will come along.

This year with my site I plan to focus on my personal fitness and the tricks I am using and how everything goes. I am planning on attempting to keep up with a basic food journal, daily workout updates, pictures, and of course the goals I set for myself.

This in turn I hope will help you as my reader to get inspired and strive to be a healthier person as well.

Check back soon and I hope to have my site changed over to have all tools needed to keep you posted on my challenges and accomplishments.

Dream Big-Live Healthy,
Laura Steely

1 comment:

  1. What a great new year goal. I really hope it inspires others. It is amazing how eating the right foods and exercising makes you just feel better! My goal is to start my own blog to chronicle our adventures in Colorado and share my baking and any other activities I may get into. :) Sarah

    ReplyDelete