Monday, January 3, 2011

Time to get going

January 3rd and as a sit here as a personal trainer it is already hard to get going on my own new years resolution. This cold I got has put me off track and today I worked 12 hours so I was not able (motivated) to get in a workout. Tomorrow I do promise to put on measurements, weight and starting pictures.

I get off work at 1pm tomorrow so I plan to head to the park with Sassy and get in a good walk. I don't know if my body is up for a run with a stuffy/running nose so I will start slow.

Today I attempted to eat healthy. I woke up not wanting to eat but had some yogurt, a banana, and took a glass of OJ with me to work. Lunch did not go as well since I decided to grab lunch at quiznos. Dinner drew and I made some enchiladas and I tried to watch my portions.

Tomorrow is another day, I can do it!

Laura Steely

No comments:

Post a Comment