Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Fitness Gimmicks

So I have started my kick with the Shake weight and actually am not disappointed with that so far. I am not sore afterward but I do definitely feel the burn during the workout. I think this will appease most of the population in the aspect of firming up without the hard workout. I do feel that you will miss out on the strength gain through a full range of motion but most people these days want that look and could care less about the strength.

Now my new thing is the Bionic Band. One of the Parents at my work had been talking about it for the past month and now he is having me put it to the test on myself since I don't believe in it. So far I have been wearing it for three days and whop di do nothing exciting to report.

The bionic band is supposed to give you increased energy, balance, and pain relief practically instantly. I have been reading over the website that promotes it and I still just can not see the point in buying this. Now I will say I am 24 and have not had to many hardships on my body yet. I think if I was 50 right now I would be loving this bionic band and maybe see some joint pain relief and balance. Though with my finding so far, no increased energy, maybe some balance but that is pretty good already, and no pain relief to take care of. Though the first day I put it on I did get a headache about 10 minutes after wearing it and Advil fixed that problem.

-If you would like to check out the website go to bionicband.com or for pricing 82jrm.mybionicband.com
* If this product was $9.99, alright well whatever but the one I have is $55! Redidulous for a piece of metal strapped to my wrist!

Any comments or if you already wear one and love it let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment