Monday, April 12, 2010

The Great Outdoors



It is always nice to be able to get away from the city life and into the great outdoors. It is also an awesome place to get some adventuresome exercise.


My husband and I went camping this weekend at Lake Sommerville. We got in a 5 mile hike the first day and a two hour canoe trip the second day. We even ended our trip ona girly note and walked around the outlet mall off of 290 on our way back into town, but only window shopping today.


To keep motivated about your goal, you must kepping things new and exciting. my walks in Meyer park had started getting boring so a hike in a state park will a great alternative. With the tirane and incline/decline I am feeling the walk today. Not to mention the canoe trip, we started down wind but then had to go up wind and fight the current on the way back. For my first time on a canoe that was some mighty hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment