Friday, April 2, 2010

Keep on Track

I will admit this week I have fallen off the exercise band wagon. I got in a few workouts but not as many as I was striving for or had been doing in the previous weeks. It all started with the stomach virus 2 weeks ago. Like I said before, even for people with a routine in place it is hard to get back into the swing of things.

I walked 3.5 miles on Wednesday in the park and then got a workout in on Friday. Definitely no where close to where i need to be for my weekly quota for exercise. This is not a thing you should beat yourself down about, its all about taking the right steps to get back on track.

I am a schedule type of person, if my schedule gets messed u p my whole day is thrown off. April is a new month with new goals.
I hope to walk in a different park each day that I walk and advertise my company
some more.

Short entry today, my Internet is out again. Its always nice having in-laws close by to be able to stop in a check the emails. Enjoy the Easter Holiday weekend, and we will all get back into the swing of things when it comes to fitness on Monday.

Not to many chocolate Easter bunnies...at least make them dark chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment