Monday, April 26, 2010

The Shake Weight (day one)

So as I mentioned yesterday I received the Shake Weight as a birthday gift and I am now going to put it to the test. This morning after my cardio in the park I came back home and gave it a try.

There is a 6 minute DVD that comes along with it, so I popped it in my computer and went for it. It looks easy but I think I spend 3 of the 6 minutes just trying to figure out if I was shaking it right or not. I also noticed I was holding my breath a lot as a tried to shake it vigorously. Though in the end I was tired and my arms were begging me to put the shake weight down.

So day one....got the feel of how it works, felt great burn, we will see if the results follow in the weeks to come.

Starting off my biceps are 11inches when they are flexed, I will keep you posted with the changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment