Monday, May 3, 2010

Keeping on track

Well, a week has now pasted with me using my new shake weight. I have to say I am not disappointed yet, I still want to see the results with three more weeks to go in my trial period but I do my 6 minute session before work each day and it puts me in a good mood.

I am still wearing the bionic band and I am trying to see the benefits, but I just can't. The one thing I would love to get more of is energy. If this bionic band could truly do what it promotes and at least give me some extra energy I would be satisfied but I still find my self having to go my bad habit of energy drinks mid way through the day.

If you are looking into a workout program or see a great infomercial on TV such as Zumba and you are wanting to know if it could work for you. Give it a try, if it works wonderful, if not well you learned new things about yourself out for it. Though it is all about sticking to the program. You cant just try something for a week or even a month, its a commitment just as your health is to your body.

So my challenge for you this week is to find something new ( a workout, a motivational speaker, new eating habits) and put them to the test for at least a month and let me know how it is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment