Monday, April 19, 2010

The Cup Cake Enemy


As you see this savory sweet cup cake and its tasty color I will advise you that this one cup cake alone ( frosting included) is 400 calories.
I am a sucker for sweets and cup cakes top the list of my favorite treats to splurge on.

Tomorrow is my Birthday so of course I had to make my celebratory cup cakes. Even though it shames me that I am a trainer and eating a 400 calorie cup cake( and trust me I wont just eat one), this is what I do and I am definitely going to enjoy it for my Birthday. I am a big avocate for moderation.
I have not had a cup cake since October I believe so even though you know I wont just eat one I have minimized my obstacles. I did make the entire batch but I am freezing 12 out of the 24 cup cakes. I will look forward to a great treat in a month or so.
I did also replace the three whole eggs with four egg whites, so that might have brought the calorie count down to 398.

You know though that I will enjoy my few 400 cal. cup cakes over the next few days and add on an addition mile here or there to my walks.

Fitness/Nutrition Tip of the day: Don't drag yourself down if you do splurge. Keep it in mind the next time you work out and push yourself a little longer, but enjoy life and the great treats that come along with it. (In moderation)

No comments:

Post a Comment