Sunday, April 25, 2010

Th Shake Weight

I know it has been a few days since I am been on. My husband and I need to just give in and buy Internet but we still just travel back and forth to the in-laws to check the email.

I had my birthday this past week and from my in-laws i got the shake weight. It has always been integrating to me but it rally do not believe it will work. I now have decided since I did not purchase it and got it as a gift I am going to put it to the test. I am going to use for 30 days and see the results. I will keep you guys posted on the progress and of course the end result. If it does well I will add it into my workouts and promote it to my clients.

I am keeping it simple tonight, I will add some more recipes and tips tomorrow after my walk and workout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment