Monday, July 5, 2010

Planning Meals

I am still on my mission to make healthy dinners and low cost. It has been going quite well so far. It is nice knowing what I am making and just coming home after work and getting started.

I never knew how I was going to be bale to have kids work and feed everyone as well. Now with the plan I have come up with of planning two weeks at a time I think it organizes the meals and makes life a little less stressful.

The past week we had BBQ chicken with pineapple and bell peppers all make in a easy throw away foil pouch. Pasta with shrimp, chicken enchiladas and tuna cakes. I do have to say I don't think I will be making the tuna cakes again. They tasted ok but cooking was a pain. The paddies would not stay together and it was just big mess.

So as for meals, work on planning them and and stick with it. My husband and I will have chicken tonight so I put it in the fridge this morning and by the time it is time to make dinner it will be thawed and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment