Thursday, July 8, 2010

Advertising with a side of Tuna

This summer I have been bumping up my advertising flow to reach out to more people and to turn my fun side business into my own personal business. I am excited to see all my advertising coming together. Recently I put an add in my church bulletin and added a phone number to my car signs. So if you happen to see these around time you will know you have found me!
Sorry for it being a little blurry, but you get the gist of it. I am excited to see my purple and white ad every week!
These are my car signs, I love them too. They now have a new business phone number on them for Embrace.
This was our dinner last night. I am enjoying having my meal planned out and all the ingredients in the fridge ready to go, so I will definitely be keep up with the planning for meals but I need to find better recipes for tuna. I rotate between chicken, fish, turkey, and a little beef. Now yesterday was fish day and I thought it would be a great idea to make a tuna casserole in the crock-pot so it would be ready for us when we both got home from work. Though as you can see from this picture it looked like a pile of barf. Back to true fish on fish night.





No comments:

Post a Comment