Friday, July 16, 2010

Walking to the Beat

I like to get out at least 2-3 times week for a good walk. Walking allows me to think all by myself and enjoy the outdoors.

I have always listened to music when I walked but now I have found myself walking to the beat and have turned it into a great workout. usually I get out to walk later in the day so a lot of up beat songs are on the radio. No ipod need, I just use a basic head set radio. I step to the beat in each song and get a great workout in the end. Some times its a killer when there are 3 or 4 fast songs in a row, and then sometimes it is radio commercial time and it is hard to find a good beat. Though I do have to say with walking by myself it is a great tool to use to keep my speed and motivation up.

Give it a try and let me know how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment