Monday, June 7, 2010

New Goals...

So I get on many kick each month and try to stick to it and then end up having so other great idea I want to try. Well I am still doing the "healthy desserts", though i do have to say I eat one quick mocha treat each night and that is enough, so no new desserts yet since I still have a few left but I am sure by the end of this week I will be testing out a new recipe.

I have been out running in the local park these past couple of days and have decided to make it my short term goal to run at least 2-3 times a week this summer in prep for starting 5K's in the Fall. Right now with work I can get off all Saturdays but my goal for my business is to get it to where I train Monday-Friday and have the weekends off. So come septemberish time I will be looking into local and near by 5K's and enjoying running again.

It is a great way for myself to lose the few extra pounds I want to drop and get my legs and abs into runner shape before kids come along.

I must add in this picture, I need to stop taking photo shoots in my bathroom, but I have come to a time in life when I am proud of my body, and for myself and many women that is a big struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment