Friday, May 21, 2010

Time never stops to wait

One thing that is always true when it comes to motivation and drive is, when life puts a bump in the road you have to hop back on before you get to far off the path.

Once again I caught a stomach bug last weekend and was out from workout for about three days. I did get a great abs workout when the food did not want to stay down, but that is never a type of workout I want.

I have been excited about the shake weight but I let it go for those three days and now it is hard to keep it up. I do think the shake weight has done some good toning to my arms and some muscle building, but it is probably not something I will keep up on a daily basis past this month. It is a fun thing to add into a workout, but now it has gotten pretty boring, even with my modifications to the workout.

Short entry today, I am trying to get back into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment