Sunday, May 9, 2010

Two Weeks in Counting

Alright it wont be two weeks with the Shake Weight till tomorrow but I do have to say if I don't keep thinking about typing about it I am not going to do it. For the past 13 days I have used my shake weight all but 3, so for the most part doing well, but I think for the next two weeks I am going to start using it in the morning and at night. I do like the results I am getting but there is no soreness to come with it so I think I am going to step it up a bit.

Tomorrow I will post a picture and measure my bicep for the two week tally.

As summer looms near think about trying some new workout of your own. It is never to late to start being a healthier you!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, I've been working out 3x a week at the gym and doing the different arm weights there. Do you think the Shake Weight would be a good addition (and is it worth $20 at Target)? My arms desperately need help!

    ReplyDelete