Friday, May 28, 2010

The Deep Blue.....Pool

Summer is officially here, and even if you are not comfortable with laying out by the pool there are some great workouts that can be done in the pool.

I have always enjoyed working out in the pool myself and training clients in the pool. These workouts are not as much muscle building but more for cardio and ease on joints. I trained one of my clients in the pool yesterday and it brought back the good memories from summers of training in the pool.
All you need for this workout is a noodle and a set of weights. Extras include a kick board and water weights. The exercises range from swimming to squats.

If you are interested in learning more about pool workouts or would like me to train you in the pool, let me know.

Finally my husband and I gave in and got reliable Internet, so the posts should come daily now.

No comments:

Post a Comment