Sunday, February 21, 2010

Without internet, there are no posts, but the exercise goes on

Well I have been out of interent for the past two week and my husband and I still have not made the leap into spending more money for an interent bill each month. We check our emails once a week at our inlaws house, so the posts will slow down until we get back on.

I have made it my goal to walk at least three times a week now. I go to the same park and walk different paths each time to keep it interesting. I have been good about going walking every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. So this week I made it four times and I hope next week to make it up to five. I spend about an hour walking and make it about 2 and 1/2 miles.

Today I took a walk around the pond at Meyer park and say about four turtles. The times you wished you had your camera. I plan to go back tomorrow and walk after I train my client in the morning and hope to see the turtles again.

I have the walking/exercise down, now its the motivation to work on my eating habits. My husband and I eat well but we also eat late. I have trying not to snack after nine and soon hope to make it eight, but with getting off after eight most nights it is hard to get a good dinner in.

I hope to post some pictures fomr my walks soon. Keep thinking about how you are bettering yourself and what it will do for your future!

No comments:

Post a Comment