Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rain does not work for fitness

Well my work schedule has changed a little and I was excited I would be able to get a 3 mile walk in after I got off around two. Well thanks to the ground hog, Texas has decided to swing into full gear for winter and have rain and cold temps. Not the most ideal conditions for walking outside and staying well.
In my attempt to get some cardio in today I pulled out one of my aerobic DVDs and put my moves to the test. Today I officially learned that my coordination needs some work and that I can not do more that two things at once. If I have to move my legs and do things with my arms they can not expect me to change directions in movements as well can they? It did get my heart rate up a little, so it was definitely a great choice when I had to stay in from the rain. Next time I might hit up YouTube and see if I can find a good Walk Away the Pounds video.

Lets hope for sun tomorrow and I good day in the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment