Monday, February 22, 2010

Keep the walking up!

This morning my client canceled due to being sick so i decided to get up and go walking a little earlier. I found a new path that I was not sure how long it was but what a great day to find out. i had found the path about a week ago but it goes under a bridge and walking by myself I was always to scared to go to the other side. Today i saw people walking in that direction, so i followed. They would be able to hear me scream if anyone came after me. I walked for a good hour and enjoyed the walk. This new path took me around a church and another little park. It had great inclines and declines, which was great for my legs. i plan to make my client there on Wednesday.

I promise to soon have some pictures up. it is always more exciting to read something that has pictures along.

Just imagine walking along a creek with all green trees and some clouds leanguring in the air. No screaming kids. Though I did almost get hit by a flying duck, the people behind me laughed but I would rather duck and run then be telling you about a black eye that i would have recieved form the duck.

Keep the exercise up, it might be hard to pull away form your busy life but once you make it a rutine it will kieep the stress levels down and give you time to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment