Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Get to Walking.....

It has felt amazing outside these past few days in Houston, which means it is the perfect time to set your goals and get outside.

I enjoy getting to wake up to sun and a breeze, most mornings I try to head out by 8 or 9 for a morning walk before work. The outdoors puts me in such a good mood and ready to start my day.

Over the next few weeks as we all hope our cool weather hangs around try to set a new goal for yourself. It could be walk 3 times a week or walk 10 miles a week. Don't make it to challenging so that you can make a better commitment.

My goal is to walk 3 miles four times a week. I am good right now getting out twice a week so now my goals is to keep up my walking and add some days in.

Get to walking.......

No comments:

Post a Comment