Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Embrace America

The walking begins again. I headed out Monday morning to my local park and had a beautiful day to walk in. I made it 3.4 miles today. i was definitely more tired than usual with having a week off but I pushed myself to the end. A few weeks ago i had started to add in some running, so I am definitely back to walking but will get back there maybe by the end of the week.

Embrace America miles:
For each mile you walk it counts as 5 EA miles since we are crossing the US. Now if you walk with either ankle weights of hand weights you get to double your miles and if you walk with both you get to triple your miles.

Today I just walked, no weights so I walked 15.5 Embrace America Miles. I am well on my way to New York!

Fitness motivation tip: give yourself small goals to work towards. If all you are going for is that amazing end result it is going to be a lot more difficult to achieve.
My goal is to walk 5 miles at least four times a week and then I can get some new walking shoes!! I am up to 3.5 on most days but I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment