Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where did the exercise go?

I don't think I have worked out in the last two weeks. Which is really bad but very common. I have been learning the ropes of my new job and I am finally getting the swing of it all.

I still don't have my official LA polo shirt in so I dress up, but I do get some funny stares while on the floor training people in church clothes. I am hoping to have the shirts in sometime next week.

Today I finally get the day off after working over time with The Little Gym moving and getting trained at LA before I started full time on Monday. It is freezing outside but I have hoping to bundle up and at least get a good walk in to keep my body moving.

I still need to take monthly pictures and measurements, I will post them later. You cant laugh when I do because I am sure there is not much of a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment