Thursday, August 12, 2010

Into the forest I go....

So today was actually my second ride on my bike but the first time I brought a camera along. I do have to admit even though I enjoy the outdoors, I still hate bugs and running into spider webs.
It is always a good idea to ride with a friend, but I do have to say these past two days I have been happy to be by myself.

I laughed at myself as a whimpered passed all the newly hatched dragonflies, shaking from left to right as a ride through spider webs, and jumping off my bike as a nearly miss trees. I definitely have to get back into the swing of things when it comes to riding a bike on a trail.

I plan on keeping up bike riding at least 2 times per week. My next adventure will be something I found out of a SHAPE magazine. It is a hula hoop workout. What can get better than that?
All that is needed is a hula hoop and yourself. I will try to post some pictures and I will definitely let you know how it goes.

Enjoy my bike picture, so far all body parts are still intact.


No comments:

Post a Comment